Thank you for attempting to claim this business. It is currently under review and we will notify you once your request is approved.

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Name

Margalla Grande, Expressway

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Review Stars

4.4 (100)

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map

Kurri Rd, Astride Nawaz, Islamabad

Price Range
PKR 1,150 - PKR 2,795
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal

Details

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

venue type

Marquee/Banquet
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

amenities

Decor, Projector, Sound System, Lighting, Bridal Room, Air Conditioning
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

catering

Internal
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

wheelchair accessible

Yes
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

staff

Male
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Description Icon

Description

Concept of Margalla Grande Marquees is to provide residents of twin cities i.e. Islamabad and Rawalpindi the best services for organizing weddings of your beloved, birthdays of your loved ones or cooperate meeting while staying within affordable budget yet get food quality, services and atmosphere of a five star hotel. We assure you that your experience with us will pleasantly memorable.
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Additional Information Icon

Additional Information

-Setup is included in the quoted price for 350 guests and above. -Stage decoration and floral arrangements are not part of any package. -Heating/cooling, sound and extra lighting will be charged separately -25% of the total amount upon confirmation and remaining 75% will be deposited 15 days prior to the event. -All government taxes apply

Venue Pricing

10% Off! Till September
Only available on Shadiyana. T&Cs apply.

Menu Pricing

Location
Main Branch
Wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Location Mapwedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map
100 Reviewswedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Reviews Star Icon4.4

*Ratings and Reviews gathered from online sources

Thank you for attempting to claim this business. It is currently under review and we will notify you once your request is approved.

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Name

Margalla Grande, Expressway

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Review Stars

4.4 (100)

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map

Kurri Rd, Astride Nawaz, Islamabad

Details

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

venue type

Marquee/Banquet
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

amenities

Decor, Projector, Sound System, Lighting, Bridal Room, Air Conditioning
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

catering

Internal
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

wheelchair accessible

Yes
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

staff

Male
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Description Icon

Description

Concept of Margalla Grande Marquees is to provide residents of twin cities i.e. Islamabad and Rawalpindi the best services for organizing weddings of your beloved, birthdays of your loved ones or cooperate meeting while staying within affordable budget yet get food quality, services and atmosphere of a five star hotel. We assure you that your experience with us will pleasantly memorable.
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Additional Information Icon

Additional Information

-Setup is included in the quoted price for 350 guests and above. -Stage decoration and floral arrangements are not part of any package. -Heating/cooling, sound and extra lighting will be charged separately -25% of the total amount upon confirmation and remaining 75% will be deposited 15 days prior to the event. -All government taxes apply

Venue Pricing

10% Off! Till September
Only available on Shadiyana. T&Cs apply.

Menu Pricing

Location
Main Branch
Wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Location Mapwedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location MapIslamabad Express Way, Kurri Rd, Astride Nawaz, Islamabad
100 Reviewswedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Reviews Star Icon4.4

*Ratings and Reviews gathered from online sources

Price Range
PKR 1,150 - PKR 2,795
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal