The Company (i) provides a Platform wherein the users (“Users”), can hire third-party vendors specific to the wedding industry, which shall include amongst others, wedding photographers, wedding videographers, event managers, marquee owners, catering service providers etc. (collectively, “Services”). For the purposes of this clause, Services would include any other future services the Company provides/proposes to provide.
1. The User hereby represents and warrants that all information that is provided by the User, including the service provider Users through or in relation to the Services is valid, complete, true, and correct on the date of agreeing to these Terms and shall continue to be valid, complete, true, and correct throughout the duration of the User’s use of the Platform. The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage the User may suffer or incur if any information, documentation, material, or data provided to avail the Services is incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading, or if the User fails to disclose any material fact. This includes any misinformation by the third-party service provider Users.
2. The Platform is merely connecting service provider Users to Users wanting to avail the Services and bears no liability/responsibility for any User providing false, incorrect or misleading information.
3. The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and shall be solely liable for any liability that may arise due to a breach of its obligations in this regard.
4. The User shall extend all cooperation to the Company in its defending of any proceedings that may be initiated against it due to a breach of the User’s obligations or covenants under these Terms.
5. The User shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, the User may not:
i. Infringe either directly or indirectly any third-party proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets, of any party;
ii. except as may be provided hereunder, use in any manner including copying, displaying, distributing, modifying, publishing, reproducing, storing, transmitting, posting, translating, creating any derivative works from, or license the Services;
iii. use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
iv. use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Platform or Services or any portion thereof;
v. use the Services in furtherance of / to engage in any activity which may be grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to indecent representation of men and women;
vi. engage in the systematic retrieval of content from the Platform or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory; or
vii. violate applicable laws in any manner.
6. Users are expected to conduct proper research to ensure that the goods and services they send payment links for are in compliance with all applicable laws and we encourage users to cross-check before generating payment link for prohibited content may result in the suspension or removal of user’s account.
7. The User shall not use the Services for / in furtherance of any sale or supply of prohibited products or services including but not limited to:
i. sale of regulated goods;
ii. sale of counterfeit, replicas and pirated goods and goods infringing any intellectual property rights including pirated recordings or copies of unauthorized copyrighted materials whether in electronic or physical form or any other medium which may not be in existence at present;
iii. sale of tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products;
iv. sale of liquor or any narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
v. sale / supply of any good or service which may not be in public interest;
vi. gambling or other prohibited activities; and
vii. sale / supply of good or service which results in non-compliance of any applicable law.
8. The User shall be solely responsible for compliance with all the applicable laws including without limitation the Anti Money Laundering Act, 2010 and the rules made thereunder. The Company shall not be responsible for any claims or liability or losses that may arise due to non-compliance of the anti-money laundering laws in Pakistan.
1. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Platform and Services, including all intellectual property rights arising out of the Platform and Services, are owned by or otherwise lawfully licensed by the Company or the service provider providing their images, videos etc. to which they themselves own all rights and interests in. Subject to compliance with these Terms, the Company grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, royalty-free, revocable, and limited licence to use the Platform and Services in accordance with these Terms and its written instructions issued from time to time.
2. The User should assume that everything the User sees or reads on the Platform is protected under all the applicable intellectual property laws of Pakistan and may not be used except with the prior written permission of the Company.
3. The Company may freely use, copy, disclose, publish, display, distribute without any payment of royalty, acknowledgement, prior consent, or any other form of restriction arising out of the User’s intellectual property rights.
4. Except as stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any right in or license to the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
5. The contents of this Platform, including but not limited to the text, images and videos herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are copyright-protected in the whole and every part of this Platform and the same belongs to the Company or the service providers for their intellectual property information and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of the Company.
1. These Terms shall remain in effect unless terminated in accordance with the terms hereunder.
2. The Company may terminate a User’s access to or use of the Services, or any portion thereof, immediately and at any point, at its sole discretion, if the User violates or breaches any of its obligations, responsibilities, or covenants under these Terms.
3. Upon termination these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that expressly or are intended to survive termination or expiry.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Terms, upon termination of a User’s access to or use of the Services, all amounts or outstanding monies due by you in relation to your use of or access to the Services shall become immediately payable.
1. The use of the Services is at your sole risk.
2. The Company is not and will not be responsible for any claim or for any damages suffered, whether by the Users, the customers of the Users or any other person or party, that are related, directly or indirectly, to or arise out of the same including any payments made by the User using the Platform. The User further agrees and undertakes to retain proof of sale documentation (in electronic or physical form) in connection with each transaction it generates or sends to customers.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company does not warrant that operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error free or that the functions contained in the Services will meet your requirements.
4. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of the Services, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, accuracy, title and non-infringement, compatibility, applicability, usability, appropriateness, and any warranty that may arise out of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
5. You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services, and expressly agree and acknowledge that the Company shall have absolutely no liability with respect to the same.
6. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Company, its affiliates, and its related parties each disclaim all liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or due to:
i. your use of, inability to use, or availability or unavailability of the Services, including any Third Party Services;
ii. the occurrence or existence of any defect, interruption, or delays in the operation or transmission of information to, from, or through the Services, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Company’s records, programmes, services, server, or other infrastructure relating to the Services; or
iii. the failure of the Services to remain operational for any period of time.
7. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, neither the Company nor any of its affiliates or related parties shall have any liability to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under, directly or indirectly, or relating, in any manner whatsoever, to these Terms or the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to waive, release, discharge, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliated and subsidiary companies, its parent companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of the Services.
You shall indemnify, defend at the Company’s option, and hold the Company, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, associates successors, assigns, licensors, employees, directors, agents, and representatives, harmless from and against any claim, demand, lawsuits, judicial proceeding, losses, liabilities, damages and costs (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, violation of these Terms or any infringement by any third party who may use your account with the Company, of these Terms.
2. The Company may use information and data pertaining to your use of the Services for analytics, trends’ identification, and purposes of statistics to further enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Platform.
3. Subject to applicable laws, the Company may be directed by law enforcement agencies or the government and related bodies to disclose data in relation to Users in connection with criminal proceedings. You understand and agree that in such instances, the Company shall have the right to share such data with relevant agencies or bodies.
You shall maintain the records of all payment transactions on the Platform independently of the Platform (by way physical copies et cetera) and the Company reserves the right to seek copies of such records for their own use including record keeping.
The Company reserves the right to charge convenience fee for the Services and non-payment may result in denial of Services. The Services being offered in the Platform are non-transferable and any payments made are non-refundable.
The Company reserves the right at any time to add, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without cause. The Company shall not be liable for any such addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. Subject to other provisions in this Clause, courts in Islamabad, Pakistan shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all issues arising out of these Terms or the use of the Services. Any controversies, conflicts, disputes, or differences arising out of these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration in Islamabad, Pakistan in accordance with the Arbitration Act, 1940 for the time being in force, which is deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause. The tribunal shall consist of 1 (one) arbitrator appointed by the Company. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The parties to the arbitration shall keep the arbitration confidential and not disclose to any person, other than on a need to basis or to legal advisors, unless required to do so by law. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the Parties hereto. Each party to the arbitration shall bear its own costs with respect to any dispute.
1. Modification – The Company reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to add new or additional terms or conditions on use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be communicated to you and, unless expressly rejected (in which these Terms shall terminate), will be effective immediately and will be incorporated into these Terms. In the event you refuse to accept such changes, these Terms will terminate.
2. Severability - If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. If any unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the clause, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
3. Assignment - You shall not license, sell, transfer or assign your rights, obligations, or covenants under these Terms in any manner without the Company’s prior written consent. The Company may grant or withhold this consent in its sole discretion and subject to any conditions it deems appropriate. The Company may assign its rights to any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services without any prior notice to you.
4. Notices - All notices, requests, demands, and determinations for the Company under these Terms (other than routine operational communications) shall be sent to (*).
5. Third Party Rights - No third party shall have any rights to enforce any terms contained herein.
6. Translations –The Company may provide you with translated versions of these Terms solely to assist you with understanding these Terms in greater detail. The English version of these Terms shall be controlling in all respects. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version of these Terms and any translated version, the terms of the English version shall prevail.
1. Transactions cannot be cancelled after initiating the transaction. If the User has entered the wrong number/VPA ID, bank account details, then the Company is not a liable party in the transaction.