Thank you for attempting to claim this business. It is currently under review and we will notify you once your request is approved.

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Name

White House Marquee

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Review Stars

4.0 (52)

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map

River Gardens Housing Scheme, Islamabad

Price Range
PKR 2,199 - PKR 4,449
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Price Range
PKR 2,199 - PKR 4,449
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Select your event date
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

Details

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

venue type

Marquee/Banquet
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

amenities

Decor, Bridal Room, Air Conditioning, Valet Parking, Sound System, Dhol
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

parking space

300
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

catering

Internal
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

wheelchair accessible

Yes
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Description Icon

Description

White House Marquee is a full-service event, venue management and carters located in River Garden, Islamabad.Our aim is to provide highest level of quality and services ,increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency, to make our customer more valuable. White House offers complete event planning & management services (outdoor & Indoor),entertainment & special event coordination, high-quality activities, high-quality food & services and event promotion. White House also offers event and venue management services including long-range planning, & general management assistance.
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Additional Information Icon

Additional Information

30% of the total amount is required upon confirmation of the event, remaining 70% amount 15 days prior to the event. Advance pald will be non-refundable in case of Cancellation. Fire work, firing and illegal activities are not be allowed. Copy of CNIC is Mandatory. All Government Taxes Apply

Venue Pricing

Menu Pricing

Location
Main Branch
Wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Location Mapwedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions

What makes White House Marquee stand out for events in Islamabad?

downward arrow

Our picturesque River Garden location offers a serene backdrop, ideal for any occasion, ensuring unforgettable memories.

Can I customize my event at White House Marquee River Garden?

downward arrow

Absolutely! From décor to menu selection, we tailor every detail to your preferences, ensuring your event reflects your unique style.

Is White House Marquee suitable for corporate gatherings?

downward arrow

Yes, our versatile venue caters to corporate events with state-of-the-art facilities, ensuring a professional yet elegant atmosphere.

How can I book White House Marquee for my wedding?

downward arrow

Booking is simple! Contact our team, discuss your requirements, and we'll help you secure your dream wedding venue in River Garden.

Does White House Marquee offer on-site catering services?

downward arrow

Certainly! Our experienced culinary team crafts delectable menus to suit your taste, ensuring a gastronomic delight for you and your guests.

52 Reviewswedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Reviews Star Icon4.0

*Ratings and Reviews gathered from online sources

Thank you for attempting to claim this business. It is currently under review and we will notify you once your request is approved.

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Name

White House Marquee

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Review Stars

4.0 (52)

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map

River Gardens Housing Scheme, Islamabad

Details

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

venue type

Marquee/Banquet
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

amenities

Decor, Bridal Room, Air Conditioning, Valet Parking, Sound System, Dhol
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

parking space

300
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

catering

Internal
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

wheelchair accessible

Yes
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Description Icon

Description

White House Marquee is a full-service event, venue management and carters located in River Garden, Islamabad.Our aim is to provide highest level of quality and services ,increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency, to make our customer more valuable. White House offers complete event planning & management services (outdoor & Indoor),entertainment & special event coordination, high-quality activities, high-quality food & services and event promotion. White House also offers event and venue management services including long-range planning, & general management assistance.
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Additional Information Icon

Additional Information

30% of the total amount is required upon confirmation of the event, remaining 70% amount 15 days prior to the event. Advance pald will be non-refundable in case of Cancellation. Fire work, firing and illegal activities are not be allowed. Copy of CNIC is Mandatory. All Government Taxes Apply

Menu Pricing

Location
Main Branch
Wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Location Mapwedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location MapRiver Gardens Housing Scheme, Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions

What makes White House Marquee stand out for events in Islamabad?

downward arrow

Our picturesque River Garden location offers a serene backdrop, ideal for any occasion, ensuring unforgettable memories.

Can I customize my event at White House Marquee River Garden?

downward arrow

Absolutely! From décor to menu selection, we tailor every detail to your preferences, ensuring your event reflects your unique style.

Is White House Marquee suitable for corporate gatherings?

downward arrow

Yes, our versatile venue caters to corporate events with state-of-the-art facilities, ensuring a professional yet elegant atmosphere.

How can I book White House Marquee for my wedding?

downward arrow

Booking is simple! Contact our team, discuss your requirements, and we'll help you secure your dream wedding venue in River Garden.

Does White House Marquee offer on-site catering services?

downward arrow

Certainly! Our experienced culinary team crafts delectable menus to suit your taste, ensuring a gastronomic delight for you and your guests.

52 Reviewswedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Reviews Star Icon4.0

*Ratings and Reviews gathered from online sources

Price Range
PKR 2,199 - PKR 4,449
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Price Range
PKR 2,199 - PKR 4,449
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Select your event date
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun