Thank you for attempting to claim this business. It is currently under review and we will notify you once your request is approved.

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Name

Hameed Khan Gardens

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map

Golra boulevard, Near Round About, Islamabad

+6
Price Range
PKR 1,499 - PKR 3,499
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Price Range
PKR 1,499 - PKR 3,499
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Select your event date
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

Details

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

venue type

Outdoor
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

parking space

300
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

catering

Internal
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

wheelchair accessible

Yes
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

staff

Male
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

cancellation policy

Partially Refundable
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Description Icon

Description

Beautiful outdoor venue perfect for all kinds of events. In the heart of Margallah Book through Shadiyana Now!
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Additional Information Icon

Additional Information

35% Payment advance at the time of booking. Remaining 65% one week prior to the event. Advance for reservation is non refundable. Additional Guests will be charged *If the number of Guests less then 100 then per head charges will be Increased slightly. HKG management will not be responsible for any loss of your personal items 60k venue charges if the numbers of Guest 100 or less then 100 350 per head venue charges if the numbers of Guest less then 200 250 per head venue charges if the numbers of Guest less then 300 General lighting will be charged separately Decor starting from 50k Sound with dj 10k Victorian Sofa Lounge 10k Standing Heater 5k Entrance Arch, Walkway stands, Table Vases, Welcome Board 20k

Venue Pricing

Menu Pricing

Location
Main Branch
Wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Location Mapwedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions

What facilities does Hameed Khan Gardens offer for events?

downward arrow

Hameed Khan Gardens provides spacious outdoor areas, catering services, seating arrangements, and ample parking facilities.

Can I host my wedding at Hameed Khan Gardens?

downward arrow

Yes, Hameed Khan Gardens is a popular choice for weddings, offering picturesque settings and customizable packages to suit your preferences.

How can I book Hameed Khan Gardens for my event?

downward arrow

You can book Hameed Khan Gardens by contacting Shadiyana management team either through phone to inquire about availability and reservation procedures.

Are there any restrictions on the types of events allowed at Hameed Khan Gardens?

downward arrow

Hameed Khan Gardens accommodates various events including weddings, corporate gatherings, seminars, and cultural festivals. However, certain guidelines may apply, which can be discussed during the booking process through Shadiyana.

What is the pricing structure at Hameed Khan Gardens?

downward arrow

Pricing at Hameed Khan Gardens varies depending on factors such as the type of event, duration, and additional services required. For specific rates and packages, please refer to the price list or contact our management team for assistance.

0 Reviewswedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Reviews Star Icon0.0

*Ratings and Reviews gathered from online sources

Thank you for attempting to claim this business. It is currently under review and we will notify you once your request is approved.

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Name

Hameed Khan Gardens

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map

Golra boulevard, Near Round About, Islamabad

Details

wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

venue type

Outdoor
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

parking space

300
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

catering

Internal
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

wheelchair accessible

Yes
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

staff

Male
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Profile Icons

cancellation policy

Partially Refundable
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Description Icon

Description

Beautiful outdoor venue perfect for all kinds of events. In the heart of Margallah Book through Shadiyana Now!
wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Additional Information Icon

Additional Information

35% Payment advance at the time of booking. Remaining 65% one week prior to the event. Advance for reservation is non refundable. Additional Guests will be charged *If the number of Guests less then 100 then per head charges will be Increased slightly. HKG management will not be responsible for any loss of your personal items 60k venue charges if the numbers of Guest 100 or less then 100 350 per head venue charges if the numbers of Guest less then 200 250 per head venue charges if the numbers of Guest less then 300 General lighting will be charged separately Decor starting from 50k Sound with dj 10k Victorian Sofa Lounge 10k Standing Heater 5k Entrance Arch, Walkway stands, Table Vases, Welcome Board 20k

Menu Pricing

Location
Main Branch
Wedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues  Location Mapwedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Location Map C-12, Saleem khan, Main double road, Golra boulevard, Near Round About, Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions

What facilities does Hameed Khan Gardens offer for events?

downward arrow

Hameed Khan Gardens provides spacious outdoor areas, catering services, seating arrangements, and ample parking facilities.

Can I host my wedding at Hameed Khan Gardens?

downward arrow

Yes, Hameed Khan Gardens is a popular choice for weddings, offering picturesque settings and customizable packages to suit your preferences.

How can I book Hameed Khan Gardens for my event?

downward arrow

You can book Hameed Khan Gardens by contacting Shadiyana management team either through phone to inquire about availability and reservation procedures.

Are there any restrictions on the types of events allowed at Hameed Khan Gardens?

downward arrow

Hameed Khan Gardens accommodates various events including weddings, corporate gatherings, seminars, and cultural festivals. However, certain guidelines may apply, which can be discussed during the booking process through Shadiyana.

What is the pricing structure at Hameed Khan Gardens?

downward arrow

Pricing at Hameed Khan Gardens varies depending on factors such as the type of event, duration, and additional services required. For specific rates and packages, please refer to the price list or contact our management team for assistance.

0 Reviewswedding photographers Makeup artists henna mehndi catering decor wedding venues Reviews Star Icon0.0

*Ratings and Reviews gathered from online sources

+6
Price Range
PKR 1,499 - PKR 3,499
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Price Range
PKR 1,499 - PKR 3,499
Mention Shadiyana to get a good deal
Select your event date
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun